Thursday, July 22, 2010

Phone Photography...

Ever since my camera went into the "hospital" for some checkup, i do not own any more other camera to take picture. But then... i just realise that i never tried to take picture with my phone. By the way, fyi... my phone is a nokia phone, Nokia 6120c. 2 mega pixel. Was wondering around my house this whole day to search for my little hamster that is currently gone missing. Kinda miss her... But still hope to be able to find her soon.. Was searching till i bump into this birdy that is currently in a mouse cage! I think my dad caught it and keep it there. FYI, my house exactly on the top of my room, at the roof... It's their nesting ground. I'm kinda wondering among all the house here in my neighbourhood, why did they choose my house. My dad and i are trying to clear them out but they keep coming back for more! hahaha.. i think at  last we kinda gave up and just let them be. Anyway, i was looking at the bird at its eye and notice that it looks kinda sad... I snap it with my phone and keep it. That birdy must be lonely. Looking at it makes me feel sad thinking of my little lost hamster. But i really hope that she will appear suddenly soon. Phone nowadays are kinda hi-tech... Can do almost everything with it. Girls like it very much. Something that learn about my phone today, it is not that bad actually. The photos that i took using it are not small... maybe around medium range... So i snap one picture of the wall... Quality, erm... if you are not the choosy type, well i have to say it is not bad. For now i only have this two.. Will try to snap some more with my phone. Although i have my phone with me for a long time already but it seems that im not so good at it yet. More to explore...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment